BLUE MOUNTAINS SPECIAL TOUR
The “Grand Canyon” of Australia, which is now World Heritage listed, has deep gorges, steep cliffs, spectacular lookouts, excellent bushwalks and rich flora and fauna. On the Blue Mountains tour the meaning of the name Blue Mountains will be revealed
DAY TOUR ITINERARY
* Refreshments on Nepean River – The tranquil western border of Sydney, with drinks and snacks provided.
* Kings Tableland or Evans Lookout – The best place to view the wilderness of the Blue Mountains (away from the large buses – Coaches DO NOT have access at Kings Tableland)
* Pleasant Bushwalk to Wentworth Falls – One of the most spectacular lookout points in the Blue Mountains.
* Leura – Spend free time to explore this picturesque village. Great shops, excellent choices for lunch to cater to everyone… Leura is very popular with Sydney locals.
* Katoomba : Katoomba is the centre of the Blue Mountains and the gateway to its two most popular tourist attractions: The Three Sisters rock formation and Scenic World. It offers lovely heritage cottages, a well established hotel industry and a wide range of cafes & restaurants.
* Three Sisters rock formation – Here you will hear the Aboriginal legends about this famous rock formation.
* Scenic World – Enjoy all the features that one of Australia’s most visited tourist attractions offers:
1. Skyway – Australia’s highest cable car.
2. Cableway – Australia’s biggest cable car.
3. Railway – The steepest incline passenger carrying railway in the world.
4. Walkway – the longest elevated boardwalk in Australia, with 2.4 km inside a temperate rainforest.
* Aboriginal Site – Learn about aboriginal rock engravings and the Dharugs, thought to have arrived in the Blue Mountains over 22,000 years ago.
* Olympic Park – En route see Homebush Bay, home of the 2000 Olympic Games.
* Trip up Sydney Harbour – Escape nasty afternoon traffic and unwind on an afternoon cruise along Parramatta river (which becomes Sydney Harbour) back to Circular Quay (city centre) where your tour ends.
Phone us Direct for our fantastic “4 People or More” Winter Special Deal…Valid until: 1 September 2017
Mention promotional code: OZT2
ph: 1300 853 842 ( in Australia )
ph: +61 41128805 ( outside Australia )
|Child (2-13 years old)||$60 AUD|
*Complimentary hotel pick up (from MOST accommodation places in Sydney). Including Manly, Coogee and Bondi.
*Deluxe mini coaches and experienced & accredited tour guides.
*45 minute Return River Cruise along the Parramatta & into Sydney Harbour .
OPTIONAL Extra (at own cost):
|Lunch||At own cost||At own cost|
Reasons to choose our Blue Mountains Day Tour
- Completely miss slow, grid-locked evening peak hour traffic upon your return to the city.
- Operating since 1999.
- Australian owned and operated
- Our staff are passionate about the Blue Mountains.
- Cruise back to the city on the water, via the Parramatta River and Sydney Harbour into Darling Harbour and Circular Quay.
- Get to amazing photographic vantage points to take better photos for Instagram and Facebook or to email to friends and family.
- No rushing. Perfectly timed, extremely well planned Blue Mountains day tour.
- Up to one hour of free time so you can break away from the group to explore the little town called Leura.
- Go to places the big coaches can’t go. See more and do more due to smaller group touring.
- Lunch NOT included, so YOU choose what to eat. Not us. All budgets and dietary requirements available in the town of Leura.
- Break up your journey to the Blue Mountains. We stop for light refreshments and a chance to stretch your legs.
- Option to reserve your seat/s now and pay on the day direct to your Tour Guide ( cash or credit card ) or pay in full prior to your day tour. More payment flexibility.
- We use new, modern, clean and safe buses. 24 seats. Updated annually.
- Professional, accredited and insured Driver/ Tour Guides. Your safety is our number 1 priority.
- Pick up points also available in Manly and North Sydney. Please mention your accommodation place when booking.
- Highly recommended by Sydney’s leading hotels and booking agencies since 1999.
- Guiding over 25,000 happy guests per year.