Blue Mountains Special Tour
The “Grand Canyon” of Australia, which is now World Heritage listed, has deep gorges, steep cliffs, spectacular lookouts, excellent bushwalks and rich flora and fauna. On the Blue Mountains tour the meaning of the name Blue Mountains will be revealed
* Refreshments on Nepean River – The tranquil western border of Sydney, with drinks and snacks provided.
* Kings Tableland or Evans Lookout – The best place to view the wilderness of the Blue Mountains (away from the large buses – Coaches DO NOT have access)
* Pleasant Bushwalk to Wentworth Falls – One of the most spectacular lookout points in the Blue Mountains.
* Leura – Spend free time to explore this picturesque village. Great shops, excellent choices for lunch to cater to everyone… Leura is very popular with Sydney locals.
* Katoomba : Katoomba is the centre of the Blue Mountains and the gateway to its two most popular tourist attractions: The Three Sisters rock formation and Scenic World. It offers lovely heritage cottages, a well established hotel industry and a wide range of cafes & restaurants.
* Three Sisters rock formation – Here you will hear the Aboriginal legends about this famous rock formation.
* Scenic World – Enjoy all the features that one of Australia’s most visited tourist attractions offers:
Skyway – Australia’s highest cable car.
Cableway – Australia’s biggest cable car.
Railway – The steepest incline passenger carrying railway in the world.
Walkway – the longest elevated boardwalk in Australia, with 2.4 km inside a temperate rainforest.
* Aboriginal Site – Learn about aboriginal rock engravings and the Dharug, thought to have arrived in the Blue Mountains over 22,000 years ago.
* Olympic Park – En route see Homebush Bay, home of the 2000 Olympic Games.
* Trip up Sydney Harbour – Escape nasty afternoon traffic and unwind on an afternoon cruise along Parramatta river (which becomes Sydney Harbour) back to Circular Quay (city centre) where your tour ends.
|Child (2-13 years old)||$60 AUD|
*Complimentary hotel pick up (from MOST accommodation places in Sydney).
*Deluxe mini coaches and experienced & accredited tour guides.
*Light refreshment for morning tea.
*River Cruise on Sydney Harbour .
OPTIONALS (at own cost):
|Lunch||At own cost||At own cost|