HUNTER VALLEY WINE & CHEESE TASTING
$1600 CHARTER ONLY (UP TO 24 PEOPLE)
Credited with being one of the finest wine regions, the Hunter Valley claims to be one of Australia’s oldest wine producing area. It is situated only 2.5 hours north of Sydney. This tour is a must for all international visitors as well as locals. Eat, drink, drink and be merry at the wineries and restaurants of the Hunter Valley.
If you are travelling with a group of friends, family or work colleagues, Oz Trails will provide a private tour for you and we will tailor an itinerary to suit the needs of your group.
With great wines (and we will try quite a few) the Hunter Valley is full of colour; from Kangaroos to chocolate, fudges, olives, cheese, beer and a whole lot more, all set within its rolling hills and fresh country air.
- Up to 4 wine tasting locations including picturesque award winning boutique wineries.
- Cheese tasting of local cheese varieties.
- Chocolate tasting at a local chocolate outlet.
- Visit to the Hunter Valley Garden Village. Buy your own lunch in one of the many cafes & restaurants.
- Visit to a local brewery (OPTIONAL)
- Small group tour in a deluxe mini coach.
OPTIONALS (at own cost):
|Wine tasting surcharge||$5 per person per winery, paid in cash to the winery||N/A|
|Lunch||At own cost||At own cost|
Oz Trails are proud to be WINNERS of the 2016-2018 Tripadvisor Certificates of Excellence.