Australian National Maritime Museum
Enjoy unlimited access* to everything open at the museum on the day of your visit.
ENTRY TO EVERYTHING OPEN ON THE DAY:
- All permanent and temporary galleries/exhibitions and activities
- Action Stations: submarine HMAS Onslow, Navy destroyer HMAS Vampire
- Vessels: tall ship James Craig (when in port), HMB Endeavour replica (when in port)
- Cape Bowling Green lighthouse (when available)
- 3D Cinema (when available)
- Kids on Deck craft activities program – Sundays or every day during school holidays
* Children must be taller than 90cm to go onboard the vessels. On hot days to ensure visitor safety, ANMM close all vessels when the temperature reaches 36° Celsius.