E-Bike Blue Mountain Experience
Get into the Australian bushland on an electric mountain bike to explore the range of different environments and wildlife that the Blue Mountains has to offer.
Fantastic VIEWS and fantastic FUN !!!
All fitness levels catered to.
- Operator uses Merida e-bike (electric pedal assist) tour style mountain bikes.
- Designed to cater for all skill levels and can cater for those that have ridden bikes but are not regular riders and for those that enjoy riding bikes regularly.
- Hills and hard work don’t exist on an e-bike. Riding is easy.
- Route will cover approximately 20-30km.
- See some amazing lookouts, eucalyptus forests and wildlife.
- Helmets, Gloves and water bottle supplied.
- Basic snacks supplied.
- Small groups – a Maximum of 5 riders per tour
- Start at the lovely village of Glenbrook before descending deep into the lower Blue Mountains area via the gateway entry.
- Undertake bike operation and safety briefing to become familiar with the awesome electric bikes.
- The bike ride is shaped to the groups skill level.
- Follow the dirt roads (fire management trails) and get a real taste of adventure on the single track paths.
- Finish back where you started at Euroka Campground and share in some more snacks and a drink.
- Hotel pick up (or close by) contact us for details
- Transfer to the lower Blue Mountains Region (Glenbrook)
- Return Sydney Harbour tour.
- National park entry fee
- Light refreshments
- E-bike supplied